The new Flex Arm 2.0 adjusts by up to 20cm / 8” while mounted. This means your sonar will remain on the surface, ensuring constant connectivity with your smartphone.
At 79 cm / 31”, the new Flex Arm 2.0 can be positioned in a variety of ways and used with an even wider range of vessels.
Mount To Any Vessel
A strong, flexible mounting option
- Installs in seconds with no drilling.
- Can hold up to 20kg / 44lb load.
- Made in the EU from high strength materials.
- Flexible column for quick, easy height adjustment when moving from one vessel to another.
- Suitable for use in any conditions and at higher trolling speeds.
How To Use
1. Place the security strap onto your Flexible Arm Mount. This ensures there is absolutely no chance of losing the mount with your Deeper Sonar on it.
2. Now attach your Deeper Sonar to the Flexible Arm Mount. Place the plastic node into the bottom attachment point of your Deeper, then firmly tighten the screw into the middle attachment point.
3. Attach the G-Clamp to any part of your boat which is 70mm / 2.7in thick or less. Now secure the security strap to your boat / kayak.
4. Adjust the flexible column to position your Deeper Sonar so it is semi-submerged in the water.
640 g / 1.4 lb
79 cm / 31 in
20 cm / 8 in adjustment
Deeper CHIRP+; Deeper PRO+; Deeper PRO; Deeper 3.0
Stainless steel, aluminium, fibre glass reinforced with plastic
- Flexible Arm
- Mount with Wave Rider Motion responsive design
- Security strap